Admission is currently on for undergraduate applicants in National Open University of Nigeria.
NOUN undergraduate form is sold for N5000 in any commercial bank or you can pay online with your debit card.
To gain admission in any programme in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) is very easy and straightforward if you meet their requirements.
- Minimum of a Credit pass in English language (compulsory)
- Minimum of a Credit pass in mathematics (compulsory)
- Another minimum Credit passes in 3 other subjects related to the programme you’re applying, for eg; if you’re applying to study economics, you’re expected to have atleast another Credit pass in economics, government, accounting or any related subject.
HOW TO BUY NOUN UNDERGRADUATE FORM;
- Visit the NOUN official website, www.nouonline.net and click on admissions..
2. Proceed to click on apply, on the drop down list select “APPLY FOR AN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMME”.
3. Choose the faculty you want to apply for and click on it to reveal it’s requirements.
4. On the next page select 100 level and submit , after that you will see the requirements just like we explained above then scroll down and click on Apply
5. You will be brought to this page below for you to fill in your information, please take your time to fill it to avoid mistake and click on Apply when done
6. Scroll down to see your Unique ID, copy and save it somewhere safe, your unique ID is very important in your admission processes.
7. Copy your RRR code down and go to any commercial bank to pay for the form after payment you’ll be issued a remita receipt or you can pay with your debit card and your receipt will be sent to the email address you used.
8. That’s it, you just bought the NOUN undergraduate application form.
Read Also: NOUN Post Graduate Application form (2021)