Follow these simple steps to apply for your NOUN PGD transcript
We’ve posted how to apply for undergraduate transcript earlier. You can read more about it from here.
NOUN Postgraduate Transcript Application Guidelines
Please note that transcripts are not sent to individuals but academic institutions.
Alumni seeking admission into any postgraduate programme within the University are NOT required to pay for transcript. They are to proceed and make their application without payment. Take note that the University Management will not entertain any request for refund after payment.
If a transcript applicant wants his/her transcript to be sent to a non-academic or corporate organization like a bank, an NGO, an MDA, etc. He/she would have to request the organization to write on his/her behalf to the “The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies…” in its letter-headed paper and duly signed by the appropriate Officer.
Approved transcript processing fee for local destinations is N10,000 while international destinations is N25,000
How To Apply For NOUN Postgraduate Transcript
1. Payment is only to be made via the Remita platform via www.remita.net as follows:
2. Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
3. Who do you want to Pay to (type “National Open University of Nigeria”)
4. Name of Service /Purpose (select “Academic Transcript”), Ignore the field for “GIFMIS CODE (If unknown contact the MDA)”
5. Purpose of Payment/ Description (type “Postgraduate Transcript”), enter other relevant details, and pay online or in the bank.
6. Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any official of the University is prohibited. After payment;
7. A transcript applicant is to fill the fields provided in the transcript application page and upload the following:
a copy of the certificate/notification of result,
application letter from a corporate body (if applicable) and transcript label (if applicable).
8. After submission, an acknowledgement message would be sent to the applicant via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The Transcript Desk of the School of Postgraduate Studies could also be reached through the above email and our dedicated telephone line: 0811-503-2088 (calls only between 9am – 4pm, on working days).
10. Processing time is 5 – 15 working days: by this time NOUN will endeavor to process the applications for posting.
11. The arrival of prepared transcripts at chosen destinations will depend on the location. Once dispatched, an applicant would be notified via email.
Alternatively, students/alumni could check for the progress of their application on the postgraduate transcript application link by searching with their matriculation number.
If you have paid and obtained the remita receipt, Click here to commence transcript application on the school’s website.