Are you among those due for seminar presentation this semester? Take note of these points for your seminar presentation.
1. Self introduction and salutation – 3 marks.
2. Introduction of the topic and it relevance to the Programme (Nursing Science, Public Health and Environmental Health Science) – 3 marks.
3. Evidence of Literature search in the presentation – 3 marks.
4. Ability to maintain a knowledgeable discussion showing mastery of the topic – 5 marks.
5. Verbal communication skills and coherency – 2 marks.
6. Appearance and Dressing – 2 marks.
Do you need help in writing your seminar? Chat us up now for assistance.
7. Ability to answer questions asked – 4 marks.
8. Time management of the presentation – 2 marks.
9. Summation that draws together the information presented and discussed. ability to draw conclusion – 3 marks.
10. Overall Presentation and arrangement of contents – 3 marks.
Please note: Most study centres won’t even inform you about this, so we’re here to always keep you informed so you won’t loose important marks on your seminar presentation.
Kindly share with any of your friends that will be presenting his/her seminar this semester.