*CIT403: SEMINARS ON EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES*
Please note that other departments can still use this format to write their NOUN seminars not only for computer & com tech students.
Proposal is here tendered for CIT403: Seminar on Emerging Technology as follows;
1. Each Student is to prepare Term paper (long essay) on any topic in Emerging Information and Communication Technology.
2. The Term Papers are to be submitted and marked at the Headquarters by Academic Staff of Computer Science Department.
3. The grades of the marked Term papers will be forwarded to Directorate of Exams and Assessment for processing and documentation.
4. The Term papers should be of this format;
Font size: 12
Line spacing: 1.5
No of pages: 6 pages minimum
Font type: Times New Roman
Margin: Left-1 in/ 2.5 cm, Right-1 in/ 2.5 cmTop-1 in/ 2.5 cm, Bottom- 1 In/ 2.5 cm
5. Term papers are to be submitted on or before the next examination period.
Structure of the Term Papers/Seminar:
Your seminar work should have the following contents-
3.0 Main Section
Please note that students are to indicate Name, Matric Number and Study Centre on the front page of their paper just like on the picture below-
Study Center Directors are to compile the Names of the students, their Matric Number, Title of Paper and the Study Center clearly indicated and submit these list in a CD (soft copy) alongside the cover memo from the Study Center Director.